At the end of every month, I like to ask myself these 5 questions which have always helped me to measure and evaluate my month, as well as set new goals for the new month or adjust my old goals to fit into the new month.
1. What did I set to achieve this month?
2. How did I try to achieve my set goals?
3. What goals did I eventually achieve?
4. What challenges did I encounter while trying to achieve my goals?
5. What did/can I learn from those challenges I encountered?
Critically go over these questions, don’t be too harsh on yourself, so as not to cry or break down into depression but be honest, be real. The good thing about evaluating your month is there’s always room for improvement. If you didn’t get it right before, it means you have an opportunity to get it right. If you ever get lost, make sure you ask questions. Speak to someone you can trust and someone who can help you up when you fall. Don’t be afraid to try, and always write it out. Remember that this is your life and the best thing you can do for yourself is to be who you were created to be.
You’re the Best!
Leave comments and tell us how you usually evaluate yourself and how it has helped you become a better you.